This is how and what “unseentra” collects in terms of personal data by using our website. By visiting our website, you agree to have this information being collected, used and processed by us. https://www.unseentra.com
Scope of Terms
Usage of Information
1. Unseentra will not sell or rent any Personal Data to third parties.
2. Unseentra will use Personal Data and other data collected through the Websites or when making purchased for Local Experiences to create your Account, to provide you with the Services, to continually improve the Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services. The purpose of using your Personal Data or such other data is to achieve faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notice of new services and special offers. From time to time, we may also make use of your Personal Data to contact you for feedback on your use of the Website, to assist us in improving the Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications.
3. We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Data and other data to third parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
We may share and disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
1. Within the Unseentra Co.,Ltd for the purpose outlined in this Policy
2. To vendors and other third-party service providers who require access to Personal Information to assist in the provision of the Website, products and services, and other business-related functions such as website analytics providers or our third-party advertisement partners. These vendors and third-party service providers are limited to only accessing or using this data to provide services to us and must provide reasonable assurances they will appropriately safeguard the date.
3. We may also disclose visits information to third-parties:
where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization.
In response to lawful requested by public authorities including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements.
In connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business.
To protect or defend our rights interests or property, or that of third parties
To investigate any wrongdoing in connection with the Website or service.
To protect the vital interests of an individual.
4. We may also share Personal Information collected through the Website with third party companies so that they may offer products and service that we believe will be of interest to visitors. We may also share Personal Information with third party advertising-serving companies to better target the adverts and other content displayed on Website and to provide offers we think may be interests of visitors.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently. When you visit our Website, we collect some of your Personal Information transmitted to us by your browser via cookies. This enables you to access Unseentra Platform and helps us to create better user experience for you. You will find more details about cookies and similar technologies that we use, in our Cookies Policy.
You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through Unseentra Platform via the user portal, under “My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at email@example.com.
Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at email@example.com.
Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
When handling any of these requests described above, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the request.